Wednesday 15 October 2014

You


its not like the blue sky neither the soothing green colour of leaves
Your eyes is like the dark night, filled with stars
the bright stars that everyone loves
the dark night that will always blanketed me into the deep slumber-land
assure me that things will be alright
soothe me when things go wild and crazy.
and I can't stop staring it

I adore each wrinkles of your hand, each that covers your fair skin
it reminds me of how hard you've worked for me and them.
I adore it.
and I thanked you

the noise that you created when you asleep
I can hear it from miles away
tickling me with the sounds that appeared in every scary movies
yet I adore it
because I know you'r safe and you'r still here.

Your firm hand that filled mine whenever I'm leaving
telling me to be strong and firm
as you know things will not always, like how i wanted to be

of all the million things I could write, yet you always make me to only think of one thing
You


11.05 am
15 oct 

p/s: look who's crying like a toddler who's missing her favourite doll




No comments:

Post a Comment